cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why did +net delete my post?

N/A

I posted my feelings about +net a few moments ago.....just about what I think of the way I and many users are bveing treated.....it was deleted.

I must have touched a nerve? hhmmm

go on fella, hit that delete button again.
3 REPLIES
N/A

How many times did you swear?
Community Veteran

PlusNet didn't remove your post. I did. Please read the PM sent to you explaing the reasons, which is done in every case a thread is removed.

Chris
N/A

not once! I may have put a . between an ar and a se but as it's in the dictionary and I'm sure we can all take it I would'nt count it as swearing.....heck I'll even try and re-post it without the *swear* .....or maybe even the end insult to the tea boy.......

-----
My first...and....last post! (errm!)

I got over being ripped off by £17 a month for 5 months (paying monthly £40 even when £22 service available - not notified by +NET!!!) but this usenet cap was the final straw....."unlimited"? my *dad in the royal family expression*!

Having singed up with newshosting last night (sadly, without reading here first) I thought I was in for a good old time on alt.b.hdtv... but all of a sudden (within hours) I was downloading from 240 to 2kbs!!!!!! Then I read about it all here (btw. never had an email from +net warning me of these caps either!) so did the only thing any responsible chap could.........I quit.......got my MAC key within a few hours, signed up to f2s and had confirmation of migration an hour later.....I'm outta here within a week, not a moment to soon either.

I have found Plus Net to be one of the worst, no.....the worst!!! ISP I have ever had the misfortune of being stuck with........I have never had an issue with their http download speeds but the way they just don't communicate with customers about changes they (on a whim?) decide on and also the way they ripped me (and many others) off financialy for months (then wanted £15 to change to basically the same friggin service!?!?!?!?!?! 2mb prem) then this usenet (or lack of) thing is quite frankly, a compete and total discgrace!!!

+net, u should be *bloop* and I include everyone, from the boss down to the tea boy.....ha! u *really* are working for total *bloop* *bloop* defending the indefinable isn't a long term goal, *bloop*

cio

-----

note: the *bloop's* ain't *swear words but maybe not fair....yeah.

ok, too many CAPS it seems........edited......thanks admin.