cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are plusnet so rubbish (with my account!!!!)

N/A

after being falsely accused of have an open mail relay a few months back, today I can't browse the web because of this

Sorry to interrupt your browsing…

You have been brought to this page because we've got an important message about your service.

You have reached the Data Transfer Watch amount set for your Broadband Lite service. To stop your next monthly payment from exceeding your Data Transfer Watch amount, no extra data transfer will be added until your next payment date. You can increase this Data Transfer Watch amount if you need more data transfer before your next monthly payment.

but my DD goes out on the 3rd June and I am no where near my 6 Gb. On my account page is shows I have used the following:

Paid-for usage 314.69MB 8am - Midnight

Paid-for allowance: Up-to 6GB 8am - Midnight

Free usage: 3.63GB Midnight - 8am

Total usage: 3.94GB

but below is shows

Sun 03
Paid-for usage 314.69MB
Free usage 87.29KB
Total 314.78MB

Paid-for usage: Free usage: Total usage:
564.38MB 702.13KB 565.08MB

and I can't do what I wanted to do tonight!!!! And to top if off, if I go to my account it shows PAYG 6 GB £16:00 a month. If I go to my transactions it says £17:00 a month. Ticket number 22059060 - not happy at all!!!!!
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

There's something very odd with the data transfer watch on your account, I've fixed it so if you disconnect and reconnect you should then be able to get back online.
N/A

and what does this meanHuh

You are on a Fixed Rate cost at £14.99
Your current price limit £16.00 Cancel

i'm on a fixed rate of £16!!!! (or 17 as you have been charging?) not £14.99 :s WHAT!!!!!
N/A

thanks Dave - working now Smiley good service from you but I shouldn't be stressing on a Sunday night trying to get web access! I hope someone will be able to sort out the billing problems tomorrow?

Thank you
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

I've replied to your ticket with what I think's happened with the data transfer watch, setting it to the same as monthly subscription should fix it.