cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which product?

N/A

which product?

Hi,

Can someone tell me which product am I on, I've gotten SO confused with the multiple changes +net gone through. I think I should be on the new product refresh premier option 1, but I've not got any email informing me so and my VMBU IS still showing the old style traffic.

My billing date was on the 20th and my account summary is STILL showing "ADSL Home Self-Install - Router Starter Pack - £21.99"

If I'm on the new style product, when will I get my new shiny VMBU?? 4 days and counting

thanks
15 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

which product?

If your product page is still saying Home Self-Install, then you're going to be covered by the old usage policy until your account is actually switched over to Premier Option 1.
N/A

which product?

thanx reply Jon.

I would presume then my account will be switched over during the NEXT billing month and not half way into this months billing?

getting a clearer picture now, I thiink :?
JonathanW
Grafter

which product?

At the moment, Home Self-Install accounts aren't being moved over. Though once they are we'll email you to advise you that your account has changed and then you'll be on the new traffic policy.
N/A

which product?

Hi,
I also am on ADSL Home self install @ 21.99 mth, since 10/1/03.
Reading the replies to original question it seems that long term +net customers are going to be ignored again, same as when the 2mb upgrades took forever to reach me.
Should I take my 21.99 and find another ISP or is there a possible solution available from +net . My usage runs about 1Gb/1.5Gb month , I dont run p2p,
gaming or other bandwidth hogging apps, would I be better of on another
"Current" Plan ?? or will +net just keep sucking on my direct debit for 21.99 as long as I am stupid enough to let themHuh?

Growler39 Shockedops:
N/A

which product?

Where are the adsl home self-install in the upgrade to maxdsl queue then?

Member since November 2002
N/A

which product?

Where are the adsl home self-install in the upgrade to maxdsl queue then?

Also interested

Just to add confusion and to maybe contradict JW's comment my billing date was 21'st and now have the new VMBU no idea's re Max though so jumped on the Queue jump bus.
N/A

which product?

According to Jwhiting above we ain't , until +net decide when /if to regrade our accounts
N/A

which product?

You can manually change products if you so wish:
http://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html?do_quick_pick=1
N/A

which product?

You can manually change products if you so wish:
http://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html?do_quick_pick=1
Just followed the link as I was wondered what plusnet offer business users after the "product shakeups" and suprised to see my default option is "Business Premier upto 8 Meg for £34.99" Which is nice considering Im currently on "Business Premier upto 2 Meg for £41.99" so I guess I missed that email yep Wink Now my next question is if I select the cheaper but still top of the range package would I still have to pay as noted here
Basic rules:
# Changing to a product with a lower monthly subscription usually includes a one-off fee.
N/A

which product?

Why should I have to change accounts? Am I as a long standing customer to be given less priority. Plusnet have made such a big thing about giving priority in order of who's been with them the longest. IIt appears that this is not the case with their oldest customers. yet again.

I've sat through all the debate on fair usage (I can assure you that my product was advertised as unlimited) and put up with my account being changed . Throughout all this I have seen it stated that adsl home self-install is now premier. (but not with plustalk or new VMBU) However when it suits plusnet it is now one of those old legacy accounts. Don't they just wish that we'd all just fade away.

Don't forget folks the premier of today will be the adsl self install of yesterday .

This is a disgracefful backdown of the promises given to long standing customers. Old customers first - Not on your nellie.
N/A

which product?

No I don't think they want us to just fade , or at least as long as we have the money in our Bank that they can refill their coffers with on Direct Debit.
They just want to ingnore us , it is very much like the drama's of the 2mb upgrades, never ever did get an email re the changes, and how many people on over 21.99 monthly were ever emailed to advise them they could save moneyHuhHuh .
I wonder how many legacy customers have never even looked at these Forums and have no idea that alternative ,probably cheaper plans are available, as it has never been +net policy to do this.
Last excuse I heard was Privacy precluded +net contacting customers.
Growler39

P.S. after the 2mb trauma I swore never to let +net to get me irritated again, I need to look elsewhere.
N/A

which product?

Well now I've gone and mentioned the dreaded unlimited I probably have doubly assured that we will have no reply.

It is clear to me 'support' for older members accounts does not exist in any meaningful form.

I wonder if it is the legal implications of changing our accounts that is the problem.
I realise that plusnets t&c's seem to allow the complete restructure of the t&c's but perhaps dumping their old accounts is a bridge too far. I have had no email regarding product change despite my billing date passing on the 20th.
Are there any adsl home self-install that have been moved to the new accounts.?

Perhaps plusnet realise that the only way to get rid of these accounts is to freeze them out in the hope that people get fed up and move on.

They certaintly do not want my business as there has been no attempts to persuade me to stay. On asking for clarity on the move to LLU they jumped at the chance to offer me a mac code.

I do not agree with the way my account has been changed but have not
kicked up a fuss as I can live with the restrictions. What I can't live with is being ignored while being told plusnet is looking out for the oldest customers and this is the fairest way to do things.

Forgotten during the 2meg upgrades - forgotten during the 8 meg upgrades - looking forward to being forgotten on the 24 meg upgrades.

Don't expect I'll get the answers here.

Dave
N/A

which product?

Forgot this:- So what is my usage policy on home self-install if the new usage policy does not apply to me?
N/A

which product?

At the moment, Home Self-Install accounts aren't being moved over. Though once they are we'll email you to advise you that your account has changed and then you'll be on the new traffic policy.

oh, wish +net would of made things clearer