cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wheres google ?

vic_newey
Grafter

wheres google ?

wheres the google search box gone from the members page ? this is my homepage & I use the search a lot Cry
17 REPLIES
N/A

wheres google ?

Why not create your own home page with what ever you want on it and upload it to your web space.
N/A

wheres google ?

Why not create your own home page with what ever you want on it and upload it to your web space.

LOL, any line opening with "Why not" always reminds of the top tips that used to appear in Viz
Why not create your own home page and
Be the envy of your your friends and impress the girls
Gain promotion and win your fellow workers respect
Get instant credit and the best seats any where you go

Seriously though, making your own home page is a really good idea.
N/A

wheres google ?

:lol: - Top tips can be read online - http://www.viz.co.uk/letterbocks/toptips_story.php
vic_newey
Grafter

wheres google ?

whats the point of me going to all that trouble tho ?

Sure I can add my own google bar etc .but whats the point of +nets so called new look when in fact its not an improvement, its as tho someone at +net had nothing better to do
csogilvie
Grafter

wheres google ?

You may not think its an improvement, but quite a few people do... Although I do think it could be fitted back in on the right hand side (along with the webcams)
vic_newey
Grafter

wheres google ?

thats a point ,where are the webcams now ?
Community Veteran

wheres google ?

webcams.plus.net iirc
LiamM
Grafter

wheres google ?

N/A

[[color=red]b]PlusNet has NO Search facility[/b][/color]

Bring back the Google search engine....
Grinch
Dabbler

wheres google ?

I also found the google search box handy, granted I know you can always add a new tool bar to your browser but I will deffinatly miss that feature... Cry
So If you guys at plusnet can find room some where on the home page please!!!!! put it back.
N/A

wheres google ?

What do we want :?: .................Google :idea:
When do we want it :?: .............Now :!: ..........................................Please :lol:
vic_newey
Grafter

wheres google ?

What do we want :?: .................Google :idea:
When do we want it :?: .............Now :!: ..........................................Please :lol:

We could always search for it on err Google ?
N/A

wheres google ?

I quite agree with the comments that the new Plusnet members centre page is not as convenient as the previous one. It has taken me 4 days to find out how to access my e-mail, the only way I can do it now is via a link sent to me in my hotmail account. When I first joint Plusnet 3yrs ago we had a choice of about 5 search engines at the click of a button, this was changed to just Google, now we don't have the convenience of any of them. Why change to something which offers your customers less facilities for their money than they had before?
N/A

wheres google ?

. It has taken me 4 days to find out how to access my e-mail, the only way I can do it now is via a link sent to me in my hotmail account.

You do know that the top right of the portal.plus.net page has a link and its name is Webmail http://portal.plus.net/general/webmail.html

Just a thought Cheesy