Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do i view my 12-8am usage ? - off peak

petsyb
Grafter

Ok so on BB+ we can have up to 50G of peak

Now is that shown up in my general usage or somewhere else as if it is how will I know when my account will be restricted when I have used 5 GB peak?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Apparently the VMBU is being updated to reflect the other time periods, just like Premier users have.

Quite why Plus users can't just be given the Premier users VMBU, I don't know. It seems to do everything else just the same (it's not like it's the PAYG with various amounts shown in different colours) so surely giving Plus users access to the same features as Premier VMBU users isn't going to be difficult...?
petsyb
Grafter

So does this mean my of peak usage will count towards my 5gb limit for now ?
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The rough guideline we published (5GB) is for usage between 8am and midnight.

At present VMBU won't show you this however we are working to show this for Plus users to allow them to get a better idea of how much they are using.
N/A

Ben, why can't "Plus" users have access to the same VMBU output that "Premier" users get? What's the difference between the two?
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Plus users will get the same access afaik, however some work needs to be done (which we are doing) before it can be rolled out.
bigtim
Grafter

i cant see my 12am to 8am usage and im on premier
N/A

You subtrack the peaktime from the total, to get the offpeak midnight-8am amount.

I believe there was a mention the other week from PlusNet that they're hoping to add that row of data to the VMBU shortly, just because people requested they'd like it there (and it makes sense to show it)