cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the turn over on pn

mcgoo
Grafter

reading these threads and being a victim of the pathetic speed that pn provide and all the other complaints customers have, i was wondering what the customer turn over was?
EG your years up how many go, how many stay?and is there any info on this anywhere.This if introduced by all isp would allow people to make an easier choice assuming that if people are staying it must be at least a reasonable service!!
3 REPLIES
N/A

i'd guess high... and soon to get a lot higher when they waive their fees...
N/A

Possibly on of the best things that could happen for customers is for all ISP's to have a maximum monthly contract with no charges for getting out. I should imagine that the number of customers some ISP's would lose would be high. It would also help those ISP's that get it wrong but manage to turn it round as it would be easy for customers to return if need be.

Locking customers into long contracts probably gives most ISP's a false sense of security.
N/A

Re: whats the turn over on pn

reading these threads and being a victim of the pathetic speed that pn provide and all the other complaints customers have, i was wondering what the customer turn over was?
EG your years up how many go, how many stay?and is there any info on this anywhere.This if introduced by all isp would allow people to make an easier choice assuming that if people are staying it must be at least a reasonable service!!

thats honestly one of the best ideas I've heard. If it was made freely available it would help people see whos losing alot of customers, whos gaining alot and come to some sort of conclusion.