cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's going on ???

N/A

what's going on ???

Although I have been with plusnet quite a while I am still a newbie to the internet .... I'm not sure which option I've been on but it was £14.99 a month inc 1 gig usage capped at £24.99 for however much I used .
I got an email today saying I'm now on broadband pay as you go inc 1 gig at £14.99 but nothing about any capping price .... has that stopped ??
My usage for a month is between 30 - 40 gig .
Have you an answer or suggestions that's not going to cost more than what I've been paying for my amount of usage Huh
Or is that a silly question Huh
Thanks .... :shock:
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

what's going on ???

Hi,

The original Broadband Home Lite account we launched back in May 2004 included a maximum spent cap of £24.99 per month, this will continue if so long as you remain on this account type.

If you can schedule most of your usage to happen overnight (midnight to 8am) then that usage will now be free so you may be best staying on this account.

Instead you may want to look at Broadband Premier at £21.99 particularly if you most of your usage is outside of peak time (4pm to midnight).
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

what's going on ???

Assuming it doesn't change with the new products, if you go to your connection settings probably this link will work http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=myconnection you can set your data transfer watch to whatever value you want.
N/A

what's going on ???

so nothing has changed ...... thank you .

but hold on , why has only £14.99 been taken instead of £24.99 as usual Huh
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

what's going on ???

Looks like a cockup - I'd suggest you raise a ticket.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)