cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened??

N/A

what happened??

well its been a long time since i last came on these forums, ive been a customer with plusnet since Feb 2003 and went with them because they were a small isp and from what i saw they delivered a great service and great support, i wasnt let down.

the service they have provided me with has been excellent for the past 2 years and i have rarely had any problems.

I am by no means having a dig at plusnet, but would just like to say, these forums used to be continuly full of nothing but praise for plusnet, with the occassional bad post, but having just had a quick glance at the customer feedback forum for the first time in 6 months +, it does make me wonder what on earth has happened plusnetHuh?

i used to wholeheartily recommend plusnet to anybody i knew who was considering getting broadband, but after reading some of recent posts on here i think i might think twice now!

just my thoughts anyhow.
6 REPLIES
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Re: what happened??

the service they have provided me with has been excellent for the past 2 years and i have rarely had any problems.

i used to wholeheartily recommend plusnet to anybody i knew who was considering getting broadband, but after reading some of recent posts on here i think i might think twice now!

I'd say you must surely go with your experience and ignore a very vocal minority :!:
N/A

what happened??

very true, but this level of complaints must mean something...
Community Veteran

what happened??

It means plus have a PR problem. Have you ever had any problems with your service? I think that whilst I may not agree with everything plus do I get what is paid for, a decent internet connection with good customer service when needed.
N/A

what happened??

nope my service has been fine for the 2 years +, as stated earlier i wasnt trying to have a dig at plus, was just somewhat surprised after coming back onto the forums and seeing ALOT of posts complaining about plusnet. Plusnet for me have been great.
N/A

what happened??

heh. minority my arse.
N/A

what happened??

have you tried the BT speedtest yet justin?