cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what about us welsh

N/A

what about us welsh

hi all

I dunno abou tthis max upgrade thing... my exchange in kenfig hill supports 8mb yet I havent got 8mb anyone from plusnet know when the wheel will be invented down this way ..... i need more power ... i must find the key to xion .eh your mind is the key .....ahem..

ok but seriously folks does anyone know when an ACTUAL 8mb upgrade will happen in this area im on premier account and very posh to
7 REPLIES
N/A

what about us welsh

Well, everyone before you will need to be upgraded first as you joined Oct 2005.

What package are you on?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

what about us welsh

Hi,

We started putting regrades through again today, the first ones should start completing middle of next week. It's going to take a few months yet to get everyone done, with the delays we aren't expecting the process to complete before September time.

If you haven't already, put a queue jump request in at http://trials.plus.net
Can't give you any timescales of when it will be done at the moment unfortunately.
Midville
Grafter

what about us welsh

Dave,

so the tool is up and running again, if so could we have a little announcement please- Might stop a whole load of posts....

Thanks
Laugh
Grafter

what about us welsh

Well, everyone before you will need to be upgraded first as you joined Oct 2005.

Interesting quote. If this is correct, why haven't I been upgraded? I must be quite high on the seniority rankings. :lol:

Maybe it's because I'm Welsh and living in England :?
James
Grafter

what about us welsh

Dave,

so the tool is up and running again, if so could we have a little announcement please- Might stop a whole load of posts....

Thanks

The Usergroup should be posting something to this efect shortly.
Midville
Grafter

what about us welsh

Thanks James, just seen it.

Cheesy me next - me next !!!!!!! Cheesy
N/A

what about us welsh

Interesting quote. If this is correct, why haven't I been upgraded? I must be quite high on the seniority rankings. :lol:

Maybe it's because I'm Welsh and living in England :?

I guess it depends on what your accont is, whether your exchange has been enabled and how much space it has available at your exchange?

Or maybe Plusnet forgot about you. :?: