cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what a terrible service please help

N/A

ok after plusnet changed something in the exchange and i was left with no interenet for 10 days with no aplology no refund no reply to ticket and after 45 minutes waiting on the phone to get through still no help ok thats my 1st rant now for my 2nd why now i can finaly get on the net it keeps disconecting all the while thats when i can get on in the 1st place so please someone tell me how do i get back on the bt equipment as i never had these problems on there Evil
10 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

You don't actually appear have any open tickets on your account, but the disconnects are due to issues we're currently experiencing with a Wholesale Supplier.

We are working very hard to resolve these and have made some configuration changes this morning to monitor performance in more detail.

Service Status Updates are being posted regularly - the latest of which you can find here : http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1158677515.htm

I do sincerely apologise for this inconvenience, but please do bear with us and rest assured that we are treating this matter with the most possible priority internally.
N/A

so as for the 10 days offline thats nearly half the month what is the situation there i have paid for a service i have not recieved you are quick enough to warn me of bandwidth useage this service seems very sided and im not suprised theres no sign of the ticket as this has been going on for a month
James
Grafter

Hi,

If you refer to the 78654356887654 other threads on this board about the ongoing Tiscali problem and the service status pages, you'll be able to find out more information about the ongoing problem.

I'll be updating the service status message later on today.
N/A

and still no mention of the 10 days without service !!!!
James
Grafter

Also, regarding the refund that you have requested, I've chased the gy that's responsible for the Tiscali refund scheme, and I've asked him to look into whether or not you're on the list to receive one. I should have further information by the end of the day.
hitachi
Grafter

If you have not raised a ticket how do you expect them to help you.
James
Grafter

and still no mention of the 10 days without service !!!!
I'm not female, no matter what Mandy says about my hair.

I can only do one thing at once.
greville
Grafter

I,m trying to raise a fult, does the screen initial checks the just blank screen - so much for raising a fault
N/A

If you have not raised a ticket how do you expect them to help you
i did raise 1 if its been lost amongst everything thats been going on that does not suprise me anyway why are you backing up pn are you on there payroll and as for the sexist remark of being a female i would remove that as i find it VERY offensive
N/A

ok all just an update went home for lunch to check net what a waste of my dinnertime and petrol 45 mins and no net at all what is going on this is another pn account im on well for the moment anyway