cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what a mediocre service

N/A

what a mediocre service

Well, when I joined Plus Net I was happy to be leaving BT... Their service was appalling. I thought Plus Net offered a lot, but you are failing to deliver.

It is now 8 or 9 days since I attempted to activate my CGI. The original activation appeared to be faulty, my posts to the forums were either hastily responded to by customer service, or ignored altogether. So I raised a trouble ticked...

"Contact Us" claims that on average calls are closed within 2 hours, it is now 28 hours since I opened a problem ticket, and it is not yet closed - just "escalated".

Well, sorry to say it looks like this is one customer who won't be referring anyone to Plus Net. And as someone who is just going to switch to ADSL, I am certainly going to shop around and see if I can find an ISP who provides better service.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: what a mediocre service

Well give them a chance to reply.
N/A

> Well give them a chance to reply.

I presume you have nothing better to do than make pointless responses... surely you should get out of the house and meet some friends?
N/A

This will require intervention by our Network Operations Centre and since your ticket has been escalated, this will be completed shortly.

Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+