cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web sites

N/A

web sites

please does any know how or what programe to use to add your website to serch engins as i have started severial but none of the search engins i use Copinic etc will pick them up need help please help email me on richard@tech007uk.co.uk
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: web sites

> please does any know how or what programe to use to add your website to serch engins as i have started severial but none of the search engins i use Copinic etc will pick them up need help please help email me on richard@tech007uk.co.uk

Hi there,

You may wish to try using our Site Submit tool for this. You can find it under the My Tools menu at the top of this page.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

RE: web sites

> > please does any know how or what programe to use to add your website to serch engins as i have started severial but none of the search engins i use Copinic etc will pick them up need help please help email me on richard@tech007uk.co.uk
>
> Hi there,
>
> You may wish to try using our Site Submit tool for this. You can find it under the My Tools menu at the top of this page.
>
> Regards,
> Rob
>

Another important thing to think about when submitting your website to the internet is the use of meta tags. There is a tool here to create the correct code. Insert this into your web pages before submitting.

I am not 100% sure on what techniques are used by search engines to register sites but what I do know is they look at metatag information to list your site.

As for submission, there is indeed a tool here but Rob as failed to say that there are also other tools available free of charge on the internet for submittion of your site. Do a search for "free submit website" in any search engine (I recommend www.google.co.uk for speed) and try some of the links. Read the details though on each site as they vary in their promises!

Hope I have helped
Steve Watkins
http://www.alienexistence.com