cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning if you are migrating when an LLU is being provided

N/A

Hello,

The account on ticket 20260304 migrated away on 24th Aug and ran fine for 5 days until it stopped on 29th Aug. Speaking to the new provider, there has been a provision of the LLU service on the line. This was not cancelled by plusnet despite this migration between BT service providers.

Can someone in PN Comms please look at this and raise a cease for the LLU component on the line.

This is something that PN should seriously add to their checks when handing out MAC keys. Although it has been said that PN cannot cancel LLU orders in-progress I know of a few accounts where this has actually happened, so it is possible. When MAC keys are given out, it should be a matter of course that the LLU order in-progress is cancelled.

Look forward to hearing from someone at PN about this.

thanks,
Richard.
7 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Hmm thats strange. I didn't think you could get a MAC or a cease while there where orders open on a line.

Phil
N/A

Well, I don't think the marker had been placed on the line at the time I actually made the migration, but yes, giving me a MAC when they know an LLU provide is in-progress is rather irresponsible.

And now I'm wondering how long it will take them to do anything. Made the simple request on Monday morning, still no reply that it has been actioned. It's a simple cease request to Tiscali, surely? At least some action on the matter would be nice, but I guess now the account isn't paying them any money, they don't care.
N/A

it seems plusnet are going back to the support levels we saw in May/June, responses to tickets taking 3 days minimum and to some, even longer if the request is too difficult for the CS to understand.

I can't believe anyone would want to stay now, surely?
N/A

here here!
N/A

still waiting for any sort of action to this, 8 days and all I need is for the LLU component to be ceased. It seems Plusnet don't want to have to talk to Tiscali any more?
James
Grafter

Hi there,

I've placed the cease order and have responded to the ticket on your account.
N/A

thanks James. Why should it take 8 days and for me to have to hassle you (as in you personally) to get it actioned? Surely this is something that could have been passed to the correct department fairly easily and quickly via the ticket I raised?

You obviously didn't have any problems doing it, I find it difficult to understand why everyone else has?

regards,
Richard.