N/A

vmbu

i kno .. its a n00b question .. but wot is VMBU?Huh
8 REPLIES
N/A

vmbu

N/A

vmbu

gd gd thought so ... well mine hasn't changed :S .. should i be worried at all?

p.s my billing date has long gone .. and its been paid in full
N/A

vmbu

naa, mine is still the same to, it should of changed by the end of the month

when was your billing date?
JonathanW
Grafter

vmbu

Yes, the people who were billed before the new VMBU was rolled out are being moved over at the moment, though this is being done in batches so it might take a couple of days for you to notice the changes.
N/A

vmbu

5th April ...

reading up on the faqs .. its says

My billing date is tomorrow when will I be changed over/regraded?
So that we have some time to monitor the customers that we have transferred over to our new refreshed products, we will now spend a couple of days monitoring prior to moving over any further customers. On Friday, we will move all customers who were billed from April 5th to 7th to the new product range

considering my biling date was on teh 5th .. i woulda expected to regraded by now

p.s thanks 4 the info
N/A

vmbu

so jon... sorry to keep going over the same points it must be frustrating for you but, my billing date was the 1st, should i be moved over before the first of may?

prem account btw
N/A

vmbu

I think it's time that we all didn't bother expecting it to happen anytime soon, and just be surprised when it does.

I think that Plus.Net have a huge backlog to get through as I'm billed on the 1st April and still haven't got a new VMBU (which I need solely to be able to see how much of my usage has been free over night-time - PAYG customers only, by the way).

mitan, I don't think you've much to worry about, really. Let everyone else get heated up about it (including myself) and reap the rewards. Smiley
N/A

vmbu

lol .. kk il sit back and spectate the war ..

ive given up hope and stopped caring about when why and how now Tongue