cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very dissapointed with the force9 support

N/A

Dear all

I would just like to share my frustration of how bad the support team is. I have been trying to move my ADSL for 3 weeks now.

VERY DISSAPOINTED ABOUT THIS SERVICE!

Aurel

[Support Wizard Journey]

[Additional Information]
hi there

could you confirm what time the broadband wil be live at my new address? it is important for me to have it live early in the morning.
regards

aurel

Jonathon Smith CSC Agent 1:19am, Wednesday 7th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the time it will be on. It could literally be any time throughout the day.

Regards,
Jonathon Smith

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.force9.net/index_nlp.html

Your comment 3:31pm, Wednesday 7th June 2006
could you please activate the broadband at my new address asap please. i desperately need it....................... is there anyway that you could accelerate the transfer?

regards

aurel

Adam Cassim CSC Agent 4:20pm, Wednesday 7th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
Unfortunatly we cannot speed this up and can only activat this when BT have completed the works.

Kind Regards,
Adam Cassim

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.force9.net/index_nlp.html

Your comment 9:49am, Tuesday 13th June 2006
dear sir

when i requested for my broadband to be moved i have been told 7th of june. your system has done the necesarry checks for my new address and tel number, and returned a positive answer with the acknowledgment that everything will be completed on the 7th.

it is the 13th today and nothing has been done. i cannot get hold of anybody on the support team, i have to write these long messages to be told that it is something to do with BT. i need this broadband to be activated today.

many thanks

aurel

Michael Davis CSC Agent 9:56am, Tuesday 13th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
Due to a problem with the bt ordering system, your line will be active on the 20/06/06 sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Regards,
Michael Davis

Your comment 10:10am, Tuesday 13th June 2006
this is simply not acceptable. why hasn't somebody picked up this earlier? please try to get this date moved forward.

i need the broadband asap please.

aurel

Andrew Bunker CSC Agent 10:13am, Tuesday 13th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
Its not possible to speed up orders when they are with BT Wholesale.

We've had to replace the order today, and the lead time from submission is 5 working days, hence the order will complete next tuesday.

Regards,
Andrew Bunker

Your comment 11:01am, Tuesday 13th June 2006
Hi There

When did you realise that this is not going to happen? Why hasn't somebody picked it up before?

These are questions that you have not given me the answers for... And here I am not having the service up and running. I want to know what are you going to do about it, how will you try to speed up the process.

As far as I am concerned your system as well as BT has failed me, and I am extremely unhappy about this situation.

Aurel

Your comment 5:45pm, Tuesday 13th June 2006
hi

i have not received any comments to my last post. the transfer status still shows: "Checks to see if broadband is available where you live will start soon. "

could i request that the support team manager ring me to clarify this situation?

my tel number: 07736 795 548

aurel

Jase Nichols CSC Agent 3:00pm, Wednesday 14th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
Unfortunatly, the order was delayed due to a problem with the BT ordering system. This has now been rectified, and your account is due to go live on the 20/06/06.

As prevoiusly advised, it is not possible to speed up orders when they are with BT Wholesale.

I appologise for any inconveniance caused.

Regards,
Jase Nichols

Your comment 3:37pm, Wednesday 14th June 2006
hi

you have not replied to any of my questions. you keep repeating yourself.

1. i would like your support manager to give me a ring.
2. the transfer still shows that BT has not performed even the initial settings
3. why hasn't anybody noticed this before?

this are the questions that i would like to discuss with the support manager.

Michael Peachey CSC Agent 3:29pm, Thursday 15th June 2006
Dear Mr Voiculescu,
I'm afraid our manager will not be able to call you regarding this matter, it must be dealt with via this Question.

The transfer status is not necessarily representative of the status of your order, but is purely a guide.

As for why any problems have not been noticed before, I can only apologise and advise that we are keeping an eye on this issue for you to ensure further mistakes are not made.

** INTERNAL - BOT **

Please check on house move order.

Regards,
Michael Peachey

Your comment 4:44pm, Friday 16th June 2006
Hi

Very dissapointed with the situation.

How do I know for sure that the broadband will go live on Tuesday the 20th?

Your comment 9:48am, Monday 19th June 2006
is everything on track to go live tomorrow?

Your comment 6:17pm, Monday 19th June 2006
Hi There

Could you please advise that everything is on track to go live tomorrow.

Your comment 9:25am, Wednesday 21st June 2006
Hi

I have checked the broadband today and it is still not live. Could the support manager ring me on and explain what is going on?

I have kept asking for the progress on the broadband connection but I have had no reply so far.

Aurel

Your comment 10:00am, Wednesday 21st June 2006
I am trying to ring you. I have been on hold for 32 minutes. Still holding.....

I am going to write a letter to the Managing Director of Force 9 copying this support log.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Hello Aurel ,

I've read your postings about your house & braodband move but unfortunate F9 technical support is NO! WHERE near as good as they once were. Sadly the quality of support from F9 PlusNet is now extremely poor and F9 are doing very little or nothing to change this. All customers get from F9 is pretty sounding words & empty promises to change things.

**Unfortunately, the second part of the problem here is that F9 PlusNet are NOT very good at communicating with customers at the best of times & ontop of this BT themselves also utterly dreadfull at communicating with customers including their ISP customers like F9, so its a common experience for no one to know whats actually happening (mean while the customer .i.e. you are left hanging in the void!!).

**BT are renowned for being dreadfully slow at doing anything at all, it takes them about a week to receive and then take action on the simplest thing like your move. So it only add's salt to the wound when your order is lost or messed up or otherwise delayed by F9 or BT.

**With BT in all my years of dealing with them, they NEVER EVER give a day, a date or a time for a move of service or an install. The best you will ever get from BT is perhaps a date and may be morning or afternoon.

**BT are such a massive dinosaur of a company that they are ALWAYS dreadfully slow to do anything at all. It still amazes me how they stay in business given how poor they are to respon to customers.

**F9 managers NEVER deal with real customers any more, even if you complain. And you can forget an F9 manager phoning you to apologuise.

Sadly, I orginally joined F9 PlusNet because the support & customer service in those days was very good, now I'm leaving because ironically to support & customer service is so poor that I nolonger find the CS acceptible. Anyway, you have my sincere symapthies and hope you get your service up and working as soon as possible, good luck.

Ivan
N/A

Spoke to them today, after 60 minutes on hold, and I have been told that they will replace the order with BT. I am fed up to the back of my teeth about it.

I have given up the hope to be honest..........

Thanks for you comments!
N/A

This mirror exactly what happened to some friends of ours that live in Scotland. They were moving and decided to swap providers because one of their family members and told them that F9/+Net were awesome ISP's :shock:

(I advised them against it but hell - I'm only a friend... what do I know Tongue :lol: )

They cancelled their account and were given a "go live" date at their new house. Lo and behold after three weeks of waiting they were no further forward and decided that they'd follow my advice after all.

They've since signed on with Eclipse, got their line sorted within a week and are quite happy on a 4meg MAX'd connection and paying less than they would for F9/+Net for a better service thanks very much.

F9 have some serious catching up to do!
N/A

I have given up the hope to be honest..........

If I were in your situation, I would tell F9 where to stick their broadband and go elsewhere. If you are tied into any sort of a copntract, I am sure this can now be classed as null and void due to lack of communication by the provider (although I am no lawyer) and the fact you have given them ample time to sort out the problem for you, which they haven't.

For no-one to even bother to tell you there is a problem is extremely poor and to be continually fobbed off by the CSC, well what can I sayHuh

Don't forget that you can ask them by the ticket system (which is the only way you may get a response) for their "Alternative Dispute Resolution" process which you will have to try and go through before you can make any complaint to Ofcom.

Best of luck

Mark
N/A

This forum is not public, for a reason.

If I was the manager of the support center I would be embarrased of this situation, and I would reply trying to get things better. I know that you are looking at this!!

I have managed to speak to the supervisor , after a lot of waiting, who has assured me that he has placed the order with BT.

Sad
N/A

Thinking about it, what you want to do is to post this in the ADSL Guide forum. With it being public almost every question about the service is answered in a very short period of time. Go on, name and shame. You know you want to Smiley

Mark