cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v v dissatisfied customer

N/A

v v dissatisfied customer

So, Ive had adsl for a month now, and I still cant get on the internet. Last night I spent another chunk of my evening getting through to someone (When I say chunk its because I work 8am til 8pm). The last guy last week suggested that I get a new modem, which I did as he assured me that the one I had was faulty, si I went out and spent £80 on one, when I get through last night I am told that I probably dont have adsl up and running at all!! This is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH as I have paid for a months use, spent a long time on several telco calls to Plus.net (including 45 mins from my mobile so that I wouldnt use the telco line) etc etc just to be told the line may not be working!
Anybody else had this sort of experience from Plus? should I cancel the account?
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: v v dissatisfied customer

I've been having the same problems m8 - I spent all yesterday trying to get online (and I've had ADSL for nearly 2 years now) - with no luck what so ever - and went through all the usual procedure of phoning them and waiting on the phone for 30 minutes at a time - filling in the report for BT etc - and now today I'm online........ I haven't changed anything my end so it's obvious it's Plus net's end. It definitely has got worse in these past few months..... even I'm thinking of going to cable....
N/A

Well, guess who I work for? NTL! unfortunately I cant get our broadband in our area for a minimum of 1 year. I am apalled at the poor level of service I am recieving, should this issue not have been dealt with on my first phone call, not the 7th or 8th? this really is smacking of Dixons levels of service.
N/A

> > Anybody else had this sort of experience from Plus? should I cancel the account?

Well, I've not had that experience on ADSL, but I raised ticket number 4995821 on July 31 asking them why they had invoiced me £79 + VAT for a 2 year renewal of a domain which has not been renewed for 2 years. I tried to get some action through this forum again yesterday after being told their Accounts Dept. were looking into it last Friday morning, but the thread is now buried so deep, no-one cares because it's now out of sight. I PM'd Mark Hague last night asking him what was going on and no reaction to that either.

What's happened to the Plusnet customer service they boast about. I don't see much evidence of it.

Cathy

--
N/A

Up until I joined NTL I was a director of Richer Sounds, where they have the best customer svc in the country for retail, I would not have dealt with a customer in the i have been dealt with
N/A

Good morning all,

I am sorry to hear that you have all had some problems with your accounts. If you can each raise a ticket on your own accounts, we will investigate further for you. Please include all the information you have on your issue and we can then help you resolve these issues individually.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Thankyou for the response, i have already filled in a form, which goes to BT, takes 48 hrs to process, then you come back to me. Can I cancel my account as I am totally dissatisfied with the service supplied? I believe that legally I can as the modem is not connected?
N/A

> Good morning all,
>
> Please include all the information you have on your issue and we can then help you resolve these issues individually.

I already did. As stated above, it's ticket number 4995821 raised on July 31. What more do I have to do?
--
N/A

> > Good morning all,
> >
> > Please include all the information you have on your issue and we can then help you resolve these issues individually.
>
> I already did. As stated above, it's ticket number 4995821 raised on July 31. What more do I have to do?
>

Hi Catherine,

Your open ticket is with our Accounts department and should be actioned shortly. Your issue is important to us and we would like to help you resolve it. Please keep an eye on your ticket (4995821) for further updates. As I have mentioned, your issue is important to us and we will do whatever we can to assist you.

Regards,

Dave

--
N/A

Your issue is important to us and we would like to help you resolve it. Please keep an eye on your ticket (4995821) for further updates.

I'll keep on looking at the ticket as I have been doing since July 31.

Resolution is simple. Just cancel the invoice that shouldn't have been raised for 2 years renewal.
--
N/A

> Thankyou for the response, i have already filled in a form, which goes to BT, takes 48 hrs to process, then you come back to me. Can I cancel my account as I am totally dissatisfied with the service supplied? I believe that legally I can as the modem is not connected?

Hi Mark,

Please let me have the ticket number (ID) and I will update you with the progress to date.

Regards,

Dave

--