cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using contact us

N/A

using contact us

Please help i'm getting fustrated as i don't think contact us is simple to use... i sent a message about speed/ disconnect problems and had a generic reply. Now i want to send a reply myself answering all the questions they asked but can't... anyone able to tell me simply how to send a reply.... first night in ages i have had a conection i can use to reply!

Plus do i use contact us to ask to leave Plys net.... my 45 days are nearly up and i want to take advantage of the free migration period... really getting down as i can't work from home and staying in till 11 every night is not a nice option which is making me upset.

Any help appriciated.
Thanks
Damian
3 REPLIES
ChrisR
Grafter

using contact us

To reply to a ticket, you need to select "Action" and when asked if the problem is sorted, select "No"; you'll have the option to reply.

And yes, you can use the Contact Us feature to request your MAC key/close your account.
N/A

using contact us

thanks for th help... hate being a techno dweeb.

I just figure i had better scoot from PN now while i still have the 45 day trial period offer rather than wait and get charged loads if they decide thy can't fix whatever is up Sad pity to see so many unhappy people, i figure technology is great till is goes tits up! guess its just the net is so popular now that things are starting to get cramped.
Damian
N/A

using contact us

Hi mduebs

Sometimes plusnet will offer free 1mth or 2mths adsl if you are still under the 45 day guarantee, if they do then think carfully because that would then take you over the 45 day guarantee period, ie having to pay the remaing mths on a 12 mths contract.

thank you