cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb 105 modem not compatible with windows vista

N/A

please can you suggest what i need to replace my voyager 105 usb modem with now that i have a dell laptop factory loaded with windows vista? thanks.
4 REPLIES
chrisc
Grafter

Any ethernet modem or router should be compatible with Vista.

Double check with the suppliers before purchase to confirm this but you shouldn't have any problems with an ethernet device.
Liam
Grafter

Just to add to what Chris has said, if you decide to move to one of our Broadband Your Way products (click the "Residential" link above for more details). you can get hardware from us free of charge (if you stay for a year).

If you move to Options 1 or 2, a one-port Ethernet router is available to you free of charge. If you move to Options 3 or 4, you can get a One Port Router free of charge. You only pay for this hardware if you leave us within 12 months as per the terms of our "Free Setup" offer.

Both of these will work with Vista, and the second one may work for you Wirelessly (laptop and all that!)
N/A

i'm already on plusnet broadband option 2. would plusnet supply me with a new router/modem?
Liam
Grafter

If you raise a ticket to us via http://help.plus.net then we should be able to sort it out for you. You will need to be on one of our new 'Broadband Your Way' Options that were recently launched.