cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usage if that was all i had to worry about

scotsgringo
Dabbler

i just received my first usage level 1 email from pn and not to pleased about it is putting it mildly if i knew this was going to happen then no way hoza would i have joined PN it was bad enough when i signed up that my exchange was to far away to get 2meg ( after being told i would get it ) they still gave me 2meg but could i connect, no chance so after 39 days and 2 yes 2 bt engineers at my door telling me what every 1 but PN knew i was to far from exchange i finaly got online ( AT 512 ) yes that's my top speed at which i am paying the same as all of you on 2 meg, and to top it all i was on the phone almost every day at a cost of about 25 to 30 quid all in all i got was 39 days off my payments THAT WAS GOOD OF THEM AS I HAD PAYED IT WITH NO SERVICE ANYWAY. so they told me it was BT'S fault BT told me it was PN'S fault but guess what, i was at fault for going with this lot of RULE BENDERS in the first place. so spare a thought for me nxt time your d.loads are a wee bit slow cos i'm paying the same as you FOR 512 BYEEEE FROM A NOT TO HAPPY CUSTOMER
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

Thread locked. As I've said before, this forum is for constructive ideas that benefit customers AND PlusNet. There is no need to bring the ongoing discussion into another forum (or another thread) for no reason.

Chris