cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usage amount

N/A

usage amount

Hi

I have been signed up since last Saturday and have been checking usage amount and none is showing up.

I am using my supanet connection, will this make a difference or do I have to connect with my plusnet number?

By the way my son is really pleased, he has been getting on first time every time, which is brilliant.

Thanks Linda.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: usage amount

> I have been signed up since last Saturday and have been checking usage amount and none is showing up.
>
> I am using my supanet connection, will this make a difference or do I have to connect with my plusnet number?

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay!

You will need to be dialled up to us to register on the 'view my usage' charts - however this feature is currently under maintenence.

> By the way my son is really pleased, he has been getting on first time every time, which is brilliant.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass on your comments.

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Thanks Mike

I've downloaded a no frills timer onto son's computer so that will keep track of the hours he is using.

Got it from one of the users on the ispreview site, by the way from the comments on that site decided me to sign up, when my supanet ends I will be looking to sign up with you for the standard package, alas not till september.

Thanks again Linda
N/A

> Thanks Mike
>
> I've downloaded a no frills timer onto son's computer so that will keep track of the hours he is using.
>
> Got it from one of the users on the ispreview site, by the way from the comments on that site decided me to sign up, when my supanet ends I will be looking to sign up with you for the standard package, alas not till september.
>
> Thanks again Linda

Thanks for the feedback Linda, we'll look forward to having you as a customer.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------