cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upstream speed test monitor.plus.net

N/A

upstream speed test monitor.plus.net

Hi support people

Please add to the speed test an monitor.plus.net an upstream speed test. You dont have that so the best I have to go oin the adslguide.org.uk. Here is the terrible truth.

Downstream 172 Kbps (21.5 KB/sec) 197 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 24 Kbps (3.0 KB/sec) 27 Kbps (inc. overheads)

I want to know what i am getting to *your* system. i dont believbe for one moment it this that bad! if it is not than bad then you have enormous problem that means you cannot deliver the service which you lead your customers to reasonably expect.
if it is that bad then i have been misled about the available performance of this line.

what are you going to do?
what would you do in my sitaution?

1 REPLY
N/A

RE: upstream speed test monitor.plus.net

About my figures and borne out by the slow usuage. My dial up is faster than this.

Plus is this the best you can do? If so I don't think I will be here for more than one month.

> Please add to the speed test an monitor.plus.net an upstream speed test. You dont have that so the best I have to go oin the adslguide.org.uk. Here is the terrible truth.
>
> Downstream 172 Kbps (21.5 KB/sec) 197 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 24 Kbps (3.0 KB/sec) 27 Kbps (inc. overheads)
>
> I want to know what i am getting to *your* system. i dont believbe for one moment it this that bad! if it is not than bad then you have enormous problem that means you cannot deliver the service which you lead your customers to reasonably expect.
> if it is that bad then i have been misled about the available performance of this line.
>
> what are you going to do?
> what would you do in my sitaution?
>
>
>