cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade ? - wot about people who all ready have 2mb ?

Community Veteran

As mentioned above by Peter there is also the same thread running here so I am locking this one in favour of the other thread.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Hi > ok I have done some reading around the forum and noticed that in april-may most users who have phone lines that will support it will be urgraded to 1mb or 2mb broadband.

well I am all ready paying for the 2mb service at the minute so will my monthly fee go down in price or something ??

or should I just downgrade to 512kbs broadband and wait for plus.net to upgrade me ??

in other words what happens to the people who all ready have 2mb bradband ?

better get something or I am cancelling my contract + my dads + sisters

thanks to any 1 who helps me out !

jamie
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The monthly fee for 2MB will remain the same as the current 2MB Premier users will be moved to the £39.99 Fair Usage level. If your usage is more consistant with a cheaper package you can reduce your subscription for a one off fee of £14.99.

Also, when the faster (4 and 8MB) speeds are trialled, it will be the old 2MB Premier customers who continue to pay £39.99 who will be first in line in the triallist selection.
Community Veteran

This whole subject is being discussed in this thread.
N/A

If your usage is more consistant with a cheaper package you can reduce your subscription for a one off fee of £14.99.

Does that mean that after the first initial move downwards all future moves, up or down, are free ?
Community Veteran

No, the one-off fee means you only pay it once to downgrade to the package you have chosen.

As stated before in other threads, if your regrade means you pay less each month, you pay a one-off admin fee of £14.99 to move to that product.