cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up to the minute Customer Support Stats. - Your Views Please

Laugh
Grafter

Some of you may remember the poll I ran a few weeks ago about the Service Status Page.
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45135
The Poll results showed that 90% of people were not satisfied with the Status Page. Nobody took much notice of the poll though as PlusNet still cannot keep the bloomin' thing up-to-date!

Let's move on to the Customer Support Stats, because this confuses the wotchamacallit out of me. If it's "up to the minute" why does it not get updated every minute? Why does it not get updated for 3 whole days (occurred earlier this week)?

Personally, if it's not updated regularly then I don't think it's worth having. If it is updated regularly (very regularly!) then it could be a fantastic tool that would be beneficial to PlusNet as customers could use it to gauge when to call and help balance the call queues.

Suggestions/feedback please?
4 REPLIES
N/A

It used to be up-to-the-minute but went to [removed] about the same time everything else did.

Moderator's note by Chris - Attempt to bypass the swear filter removed.
N/A

Moderator's note by Chris - Attempt to bypass the swear filter removed.

WHAT? Oh please, that is just childish. S then H followed by two asterisks is an attempt to "bypass" the swear filter?? Are you suggesting that next time I just type what I feel and leave the swear filter to do its job?
N/A

by the way, the cunting stats are broken again.
Laugh
Grafter

I've been looking at this a bit more closely and there is a graph now that shows how many calls there are, which is updated every 15 minutes. Nice one! This works well.

But! I'm going all negative again now Sad Sorry! I'm not quite sure how to use this to calculate how long I'd have to wait to get an answer if I called? It's all very well having this graph updated every 15 minutes but the average waiting time should also be updated as well.

Also, how is this average time calculated? I hope it isn't an average time taken over a 24 hr period. If it is - then it's a completely useless calculation.

I'm sure that there used to be a web page on PlusNet that showed the current waiting time and that was updated every 5-15 minutes and was pretty accurate - what happened to that?