cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to contact F9 - you need to be a medium!!

N/A

I have just spent over 4 hours trying to find a way to contact F9 about the fact that I have been unable to log onto my mailboxes for over a week. BTW I am mobile on a boat so cannot use a landline.
I was under the impression that the 'service' side was due to improve. Fat chance. It is obvious that F9 do not really care about it's customers esp. those that are not on broadband and those that have been with them from virtually their beginning.
Does anyone know how to email them to request a solution to a problem?
5 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

HI,

If you're still having problems with your mailboxes, and the advice posted via service status to send yourself an email doesn't resolve things, then I'd suggest you take a look through the Help Assistant and then raise a question as appropriate.
N/A

HI,

If you're still having problems with your mailboxes, and the advice posted via service status to send yourself an email doesn't resolve things, then I'd suggest you take a look through the Help Assistant and then raise a question as appropriate.

to be honest I don't think the help assistant would be off any use, especially if emails were working up until everything went t**s-up.

I've still got mailboxes which are showing as 0 mail even though I've sent them a mail, and still have nothing coming through

IMHO I don't think there is any point raising a question until the f9 have sorted everything out and actually got it working in the first place...
N/A

Don't understand that then as I have sent all my mailboxes a test e-mail and they have all worked, prior to that I could not get anything. I thought now all was sorted apart from the recovery of the crashed ones.
JonathanW
Grafter

I've still got mailboxes which are showing as 0 mail even though I've sent them a mail, and still have nothing coming through

Hmm, I can only find three mailboxes on your account that are empty and I've sent a test email to all three and its currently sat there waiting for you to collect/delete it.
N/A

my firewall mailbox was still not responding this morning and still not accepting emails 1st thing

i've just sent another test and its worked