cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to all the happy posters

N/A

to all the happy posters

why do you feel the need to slag off those that are not happy with the service? i dont see them slagging you off when u say you are happy...if you want to defend crapnet than do so by all means but you dont need to slag off those that are not happy.........
35 REPLIES
Community Veteran

to all the happy posters

Could you point out to me where us who are happy with our service have "slagged off" those who are not so? Many have expressed their disagreement and dissatisfaction with those who are not happy, but I don't think this could be construed as "slagging off"
N/A

to all the happy posters

like what u just said in your last post....it's the wadev2 now......you may find it funny but if i was the poster i would take it as u taking the piss out of me....which u was doing and if you aint seen all the sarky comments than you are blind
N/A

to all the happy posters

home101

if the bit about wadev2 you are on about was from my post about plusnet's misgivings, then i have taken no offence by daniel, i have always referred to the chesterfield 4 and it would appear they have now been renamed to wadev 2. Daniel was just pointing this out to me :-)
Community Veteran

to all the happy posters

@hopme101, I will take note and only give you dead serious replies.
michaelscott
Grafter

to all the happy posters

home101, I'm a happy customer but I do not "slag off" those that are unhappy. Please don't include me in any future unjust generalisations. Tia.
Pathfinder
Grafter

Re: to all the happy posters

why do you feel the need to slag off those that are not happy with the service?

What I don't understand is why the unhappy people are still with Plus.net?

Although then again I think I do, they know they can't match the service provided to them by Plus.net anywhere else.
N/A

to all the happy posters

I am unhappy, about certain aspects of Plus Net. However I am not about to migrate.

The basics of my service are superb, but I am not so blind as to fail to see the areas of difficulty and the shortcomings.

As Plus Net have stated many times, they welcome feedback, good and bad and it is through such feedback that Plus Net can identify areas of concern for the userbase and rectify those concerns.

When it comes the time when such feedback is ignored, or dismissed, then migration becomes an option.

I will not blindly defend Plus Net when all is indeed not well.
N/A

why do you feel the need to slag off those that are not happy with the service? i dont see them slagging you off when u say you are happy

As per my previous PM to you, can I ask what THIS post was then?

it has about 20 replys and i wouldn't say they are tearing it apart......i think where u are a total fanboy you are seeing it differently to me...can i ask what u gain by defending crapnet?...why dont u just let the people who are having probs whine in peace.......these people have a reason to come here and complain.......i take it u have no life thats why you spend all your time here defending crapnet?

So calling people fanboys and saying people "don't have a life" is not slagging people off?

This is a two way street. Why are you willing to dish such abuse, but can't take the heat in return?
N/A

why do you feel the need to slag off those that are not happy with the service? i dont see them slagging you off when u say you are happy...

Home101, whilst I have had some problems with +Net, I am generally satisfied with the service provided. I do not believe that to suggest a customer is happy with +Net is 'slagging off' those who are unhappy. Yes, the T&C changes have caused me some concern however, at the end of the day, each +Net customer has an opinion and a choice as to ISPs, etc.... isn't one of the current +Net issues about freedom of speech and the right to express an opinion on these fora. Wink

Off the soap-box now.
Cheers.
N/A

......i think where u are a total fanboy you are seeing it differently to me...can i ask what u gain by defending crapnetspend all your

Why is it when a person expresses an opinion that they are happy with a ISP he immediately gets labelled by someone like you as a Fanboy.

I can assure you that although I am generally happy with Plusnets service if for any reason I was not I would leave and go to another ISP, instead of moaning and accusing other people that they are Fanboys just because they happen to disagree with you.
Pathfinder
Grafter

I can assure you that although I am generally happy with Plusnets service if for any reason I was not I would leave and go to another ISP, instead of moaning and accusing other people that that they are Fanboys just because they happen to disagree with you.

Totally agree and I have posted the same view on other posts. On one hand "the disgruntled" are majorly hypocritical of Plus.net but at the same time they are still very happy to use the service as they know they will not be able to match it elsewhere.

Go figure! :?
N/A

to all the happy posters

So let me get this straight ...

This is a thread complaining about people complaining about people with complaints about Plusnet?

Well I'd like to complain about this thread!

So that would be me complaining about a complaint thread complaining about people with a complaint about complaining people who complain about Plusnet.

Did I get that right?

I've got a headache now ....
Metalguru
Grafter

to all the happy posters

Hmmmmmmm

And I wanna complain about the peeps that arn't complaining about +Net.
Should I start another thread for that one ?
Pathfinder
Grafter

to all the happy posters

What about the people that have not been made aware that they should or should not be complaining? I'm sure they would want to complain about that.

Should I start another thread for that one ?

Yes all posts that are of a whingy nature should start in their own thread for maximum impact and to give the impression that there are many whingers.