cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tiscali

N/A

tiscali

hi guys

i have 1 question that still has to be answered properly and that is how long does tiscali take to cease your line ,{only people who have previous experience or know someone who has previous experience should answer this} ,i am asking this because tiscali were supposed to cease my line within 15 days its been 21 days and . ,do u think BT is responsible or do tiscali have to inform them .

2 REPLIES
N/A

tiscali

Left tiscali over a year ago. Time passes but it was at least 21 days and was very annoying. Used PN dialup 'til finally resolved. Excellent once with PN. Cheesy
N/A

tiscali

Felizardo, I finally got shot of Tiscali last month, however they can be very slow to issue the cease order to BT. In my case, they issued the order 15 days after actually stopping my account, BT then took 5 days to physically carry out the cease order. First thing to do is to phone BT on 150 and check that that they have received the cease order, they will be able to tell you when it's scheduled to be carried out. If they haven't received the order then you'll have to go through the Tiscali helldesk experience and get them to issue it. BT won't touch the line until they get a cease order from Tiscali, after that you're in the 10-15 days wait time till BT cease ADSL provision, then the 10-15 days for reprovision.

Hope this helps.

Paul Brown