cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tickets stats

N/A

tickets stats

considering your statistics are currently showing an average of 1 hour for first response, and 3.5 hours for closure, how come the open ticket on my account hasn't had a first response after over 36 hours?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: tickets stats

> considering your statistics are currently showing an average of 1 hour for first response, and 3.5 hours for closure, how come the open ticket on my account hasn't had a first response after over 36 hours?

Hi Peterson,

This is not indicative of the time taken for a response to these queries under normal circumstances - apologies for the delay.

As I understand the situation, your request will require manual intervention by our networks department and is not a service normally provided.

You will note however, that I have updated your ticket with a request to our networks department. Please follow contact-us for further details.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+

N/A

Thanks Mark. Pity however that what your Network Ops team did wasn't what I asked for (not that I blame them, they're probably overworked and read the ticket too fast), but the upshot of that is that come 4am tomorrow morning (when dns rehashes) my network is gonna break down entirely due to rdns mismatches. If it aint too much trouble, could you please get the new ticket I've just raised back up to NOC before they go home and my network gets screwed, thanks.
N/A

> If it aint too much trouble, could you please get the new ticket I've just raised back up to NOC before they go home and my network gets screwed, thanks.

Hi,

Having taken a look at your ticket, I can confirm that it has been updated by our networks department. Please take a look and see if this is what you had been expecting.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+