cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket turnaround time

N/A

ticket turnaround time

i replied to a ticket at midday on thursday last week - still no reply

are they just targetting me with their appaling ticket support or is everyone else suffering as well?

i cant remember seeing a note from pn saying they will reimburse me my monthly sub (which has not changed) due to their inactivity?
16 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

This depends on which team your ticket is currently with. As an example fault tickets where the issue has been raised through to BT can take a couple of days to be responded to, due to the fact that the team who deals with them works the same hours as the main BT faults team do, to make liasing with them easier.
N/A

ticket turnaround time

No it's not just you, Have had the following ticket 19348109 open since 9th May and my patience is being pushed to the limit as CS attitude is all wrong. They do not put the customer first but will defend Plusnet as the above response prove.
N/A

ticket turnaround time

Ticket turnaround times are pathetic - I submited a ticket yesterday regarding the VMBU tool, and it said the target turnaround was ~1hr. It's been almost 24hrs.
JonathanW
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

Some tickets do take longer than others to respond to, depending on eactly what the issue is and which department its been passed through to if it isn't being delt with by the regular CSC team.

As for your ticket, pchambers, this is currently sat with yourself and has been for some time now.

With regards to the stats on the portal, the figure given is the average for closure of tickets passed through to the CSC, and as I've said above some can take longer if they're passed through to one of the other teams that we have internally.
N/A

ticket turnaround time

Below is the summary of the 3 tickets (questions) that I have open. All inform me that they are Awaiting Support Team Answer.

I can't see where its say that CS is waiting for me to respond. Pls advice.

quote]Your open questions:
Question Topic Status
Ask the Support Team - General Questions Awaiting Support Team answer
Your question Awaiting Support Team answer
Your question Awaiting Support Team answer
N/A

ticket turnaround time

You should not be showing such a deceptive figure then.

Averages are useless - they tell you nothing about the extremes.
N/A

ticket turnaround time

You would have thought it be possible to show the average turnaround for the type of ticket once someone submits it, and the topic (if there were an option for a more specific topic when submitting a ticket).

Additionally, it would probably be good customer service for a person to at least acknowledge a ticket if it is going to take some time, and give an idea of how long it is likely to take.

It's called communication - an important part of customer service.
JonathanW
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

I'd advise checking the ticket itself, rather than the summary at the top, as there hve been one or two reports of the summary displaying incorrectly, which is currently being investigated by our developers.

As for the stats shown on the website, as much data as possible is taken into account before this is displayed, but you're right it doesn't show the extreams as well as it could do. That being said, there's no real way of accurately displaying what is going on without overly complicating something that is intended to be there as a quick guide.
N/A

ticket turnaround time

I give up, so the summary is wrong!!!!! So below is the response from CS on the ticket in question. This is not worded for a reponse, to the contrary its telling me that I have to wait until PN get around to looking at the problem.

How can you defend thisHuh?

Dear Mr Chambers,
You pay for broadband thats all you pay for. All other services are value added unless they have there own sperate billed amount. As for restoring the calls my colleage has tried to tell you there is a problem and this is being worked on. Until it is fixed we cannot do anything.

N/A

ticket turnaround time

Yeah I've made it a habit to bounce the ticket back with a waffly confirmation...this way, it becomes part of their queue so they don't forget.
Simon_M
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

Jon

Some more information as to who is supposed to do what next would be helpful. If you have a look at ticket ID: 19353312 you will see that it has been sitting since to 11th May with no information from Plusnet. Yet your system probably lists it as unanswered since 16th May, when I replied asking for a progress report.

That's because the response on 11th May gave no indication of who was supposed to make the next move, or of what that move should be.

I'm afraid the likely outcome is that you stand to lose 3 potential business PlusTalk customers.

See also my post today in the PlusTalk forum.

Simon
N/A

ticket turnaround time

not long after posting this i got a response by telephone, which was very pleasant and jonathan listened carefully while i ofloaded my disatisfaction onto him - he was not overly apologetic but he listened.

now waiting the bt man to ride to the rescue in his little blue van armed to the teeth with technical stuff that would shame NASA. The last BT guy had been dragged out of retirement but he was nice enough and if i ever get stuck with a pre-ww2 telephone exchange he will be the first person i call.

good luck to others
JonathanW
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

Jon

Some more information as to who is supposed to do what next would be helpful. If you have a look at ticket ID: 19353312 you will see that it has been sitting since to 11th May with no information from Plusnet. Yet your system probably lists it as unanswered since 16th May, when I replied asking for a progress report.

Simon

It does look like this one has been left with the networks team for a little longer than it should have been. So I've brought this to their attention and they should pick up on it tomorrow when they get in after the weekend.
Simon_M
Grafter

ticket turnaround time

Thanks for giving it a nudge Jon & I'll await the outcome with interest.

It still doesn't answer the original point though. The first response by CS left the ticket as awaiting a response from me, whereas I think it should have said 'Awaiting Network Team' or similar.

Once I had responded, clarification as to what was happening - i.e. that the network team were looking at it - would have been nice, especially if that could have been done without setting the ticket as waiting for a response from me.

I'm not sure if this flags up a flaw in the system design, or a training failure. I don't think it's just down to the current support load with MaxDSL, because it's not a new problem.