cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket number 16749276

N/A

ticket number 16749276

Hi there, can someone from Plusnet net look at ticket no 16749276. it has been 24hrs and no reply at all and considering the target time lastnight was 6 hrs Cry
a bit more info to add to the ticket that i forgot to put down Shockedops:
Now using using the speedtouch 330 usb modem and i have the lastest firmware.
With in the last 1hr or so i have been trying to connect and when i do connect it lasts only 5 mins now and it takes a few goes at connecting.
Before anyone says maybe my line cannot take the 2mbit connection, i have infact had that speed for the last 2+ years also the sync light flashes on and off untill it hooks up to the exchange and then it stays on until the 5min time and disconnects
Can some have a look please
Kind Regards
5 REPLIES
N/A

Similar disconnect after 5 Minutes problem

Hi,

I have had broardband since end of may and have had problems with my voyager 105 ADSL modem losing sync after every 5 minutes of connection (exactly to the second) sound similar to "craigblack's" post, I currently have a ticket in numbered
16628957 which CSC - Escalations Team are looking into. This maybe the smae problem. Are others have the 5 Minute problem rather than random disconnects.

Regards

Iain
N/A

ticket number 16749276

sorry to hear u have the same prob mate Cry

right i have just connect now but i have nt be able to since 10pmish lastnight can Plusnet have a look at my ticket as it has not seen at all, not impressed and it makes me wondering why i pay the extra money Cry i thought that is one of the points of having a business account as these type of probs would get sorted quickly Cry been over 36hrs

edit, also it seem to struggle to sync as the green light keeps flashing
N/A

ticket number 16749276

right it is now nearly 48 hrs and still my ticket has not been picked up at all Evil ,it is sods law when i dont need help they are always here answering other ppls tickets when i need their help they are not here Cry
update
now using a dial up modem to post here as it seem i cannot get connected at all or when i do it lasts for about 5secs now.can not give u any line stats as my usb modem and router does not give that info out
when i raised my ticket it said it should be answered between 6-8hrs well what a joke that is , this ticket system seems a bit flawed at the moment and if this keeps going on over the weekend i think i be asking for some money back.
I guess it does not matter that me being a business account holder and paying a lot more than the home accounts as i am not getting my problem answered quickly at all Cry and going by the way business account holders have been treated lately it should be no surprised at all Evil
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

ticket number 16749276

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay here, I've made the fault guys aware and they'll test it shortly.
N/A

ticket number 16749276

hi Dave
many thnaks for getting someone to have a look at it Tongue but it is a shame that i had to whine on here to get it moving tho Cry . Hopefully it be sorted out now
Kind Regards