cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket 18420641

N/A

ticket 18420641

I know it’s not as good as the four day wait posted earlier, but I raised a ticket on the 7th to query why I had no, not slowed down, but no data access. I was well below 20 GB at only 13 GB, (didn't know they changed the goalpost but still pretty sure I am under 20 GB). I got a response on the 8th to ask what service I was using. Replied. Its now virtually the end of the 9th and nowt. When I raised the ticket it said response were roughly within four hours. Day three and nowt bar a three word question.

Its funny that plusnet have all these rules for users on acceptable use but none for themselves on acceptable response times. I am pretty disillusioned with them, I upgraded from the 14.99 account because peer 2 peer was virtually unusable and now low and behold with the 21.99 a month account it is unusable.
3 REPLIES
N/A

ticket 18420641

It's a shame to hear that. Looks like you've been with them for a while too. Did you find that the service has become poorer over time you've been with them too? Or is this the first biggie?
N/A

ticket 18420641

amazingly I got a response about ten minutes after posting this it was,

"I'm escalating this ticket to check your profile is correct.
[Internal]
Can we check EU's 'clean to peak' usage please. 2

another 24 hours has passed and nothing.

I used to recommend plus net but not now. Its apathy that stops me changing but unless this is resolved prior to my next amount being deducted it will be my last month with plusnet
N/A

ticket 18420641

I was (and still currently) hit with next to zero p2p usage at 13G too. You may find this is due to the extended hours of peak operation with the management system that causes you to exceed the 20G limit as calculated (The VMU tool is yet to be updated). I'm neerly 2 days into my ticket but it is being looked at.