cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the 7-10 days activation time

kevchalluk
Grafter

Is this working days or does it include weekends? My order was submitted on the 12th and paid on credit card, so activation was initialised on the 13th but it still says "activating your line". I'd read some people on here saying they were hooked up within a week so I'm just wondering about the timeline of things.

Cheers
8 REPLIES
N/A

Give them a call. I had this problem, turns out BT cancelled my order the day after I submitted it, but PN didnt call me to let me know (hence adding another 7 days to activation).

Think it is business days btw.
N/A

Hi there,

It is indeed working days. As well as checking the order tracker, keep an eye on your ticket, via Link:Contact Us for any issues which may arise
Ben_Brown
Grafter

It's working days.

Unfortunately we don't get informed by BT automatically if an order fails so we don't know until someone contacts us to ask about the order and we look it up manually in BT's system.
kevchalluk
Grafter

i've raised a ticket about it, so will that mean you look into it manually?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Yes, it means that someone will take a look at it for you.
kevchalluk
Grafter

I've just had a reply that says "The order takes 7-10 days to complete" so I don't really know how to take that but will wait til the weekend I guess and see if I hear any more!! :lol:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed.
N/A

to bbrown: Still, PN should flag ones that havent been activated by the date on the tracker, so that they can contact bt / sort out the issues rather than having to wait for the customer to call Smiley

Also the person on the phone said that it had been canceled but "was unsure why the tickets system hadn't been updated". Incidentally, its still not showing on my account that that ever happened...
kevchalluk
Grafter

incidentally, ben has looked into this for me and has found capacity on my BT exchange is full, hence my order being stalled. damn. Sad