cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telco provider...

Robtheplod
Grafter

telco provider...

Am i the only one who thinks that when plusnet start their telco service as well as Broadband it could be a riot - they have enough problems with a product they know and supposedly expert on - would you trust your phone connection with plusnet ?
2 REPLIES
N/A

phone

good day

as a long time pn customer - i would like to add few lines.

i would not mind to change the line but . ...

what about the waiting times we have to digest when you call support by the phone ?

maxadsl - disconnect irregorarly - i posted a ticket for help - but pn could not resolve the problem - - and ive been simply been left with a line that disconnect whenever it wish to do so - causing me lots of problems - as i do work with the line.

another factor is that adsl packages have been changed without taking in consideration those who work from home and need adsl to run a bussiness - - capping bandwidth allowances - - now as far it concern me - somenthing similar could also happen in the future on my pn phone line which also i use for work - - once you get burned you do not forget.

now - that is not really looking after customers - - and will inevitable reflect to how many of us will switch phone line - to pn.
Robtheplod
Grafter

telco provider...

to my mind, you don't expand the services/packages you offer until you have the basics right, and I don't think this is true .... yet. I'm sure it will come and Plusnet will do a good job but there is a danger of doing too much too soon. I would much rather have an efficient ISP than a bad combined ISP/Telco provider! :?