cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taking payment question

N/A

taking payment question

Basically i have left PN about a month ago and now after i have been on my new ISP plusnet are still trying to take money :S Now should i just cancel my direct debit or should plusnet take me of there books ?
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

taking payment question

Raise a ticket saying that you have migrated and we'll downgrade your account to PAYG and we can also look into whether or not a refund is due outside of your 30 day notice period.
N/A

taking payment question

Why would i want to downgrade when i payed £114 to cancel and leave !Can you explain to me ? is this normal ?

Thanks for your help
James
Grafter

taking payment question

Basically we haven't been notified that your migration to the new ISP has actually occurred.

We don't automatically downgrade the account (to a free dialup) when your MAC Key has expired, as a number of people that request a MAC Code don't actually migrate.
sam
Grafter

taking payment question

Hi babycakes1983,

When a customer migratess away, by default, we downgrade the account to a free pay as you go account so that email can still be collected if required.

If you choose not to use this then the account will be automatically deactivated after 90 days.

As James has advised, if you raise a ticket on your account we will be able to downgrade the account and also sort out your billing if necessary.
N/A

taking payment question

i know how you feel.

i migrated to another ISP on 23rd february and just checked my accounts and found that plusnet have drawn out 2 lots of 21.99 (one via direct debit and one using my credit card)

i told plusnet the same day that i had migrated and have now raised another ticket and cancelled furthur direct debits from my bank

please can someone from plusnet refund me the £42.99 that should not have been taken!! thank you!!! :x
James
Grafter

taking payment question

Flora16,

I've replied to your ticket. As far as I can see, we only took one payment of £21.99.
N/A

taking payment question

can someone link me to raise the ticket

cheers
James
Grafter

taking payment question

Goto http://help.plus.net

- Click on account management in the customer services section.
- Select request a MAC Key
- Select my migration to another service provider has completed