cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sweet irony!

crimsone
Grafter

sweet irony!

Sorry, I don't mean to cause a fuss, but I just HAVE to point out the contradiction in this from the forum index...

Guest Forum
*CLOSED* We always welcome your feedback - here's where you can discuss all aspects of the service we provide with the Support Team and other customers – this forum is open to "free" users and prospective customers.

Ok, OK, I know it's been closed for a valid reason, and that it'll probably be open again by the time I return to the forum. I just thought it was amusing.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

sweet irony!

I suspect Liam just wnet in and did the quickest thing possible to the description Rather than faf about sayin we are sorry but the guest forum is temporarily closed blah blah. When that could be added inside.
Community Veteran

sweet irony!

Yes that is correct. The important thing is taking the action required, rather than sugar coating it. Smiley

Chris
LiamM
Grafter

sweet irony!

It was 2:30am, I was tired. But I couldn't leave it open as the guest account was lurking...
crimsone
Grafter

sweet irony!

Ah. I see - not that I was having a pop at anyone. I just thought the text itself was funny. (I'm one of those people that also likes humourous signs. Says it all really Smiley)
N/A

sweet irony!

It was 2:30am, I was tired. But I couldn't leave it open as the guest account was lurking...

Well done Liam. The guest you refer to sent me abusive emails several times after leaving Plusnet and it's interesting to see Eclipse have now forced him to remove the personal insults from his homepage. He said they asked him really nicely though! :lol:
Community Veteran

sweet irony!

lucky you, I only had a PM one meidocre before he left which he went and posted anyhow (kinda defeats the purpose?) and one plain foolish after. you seen the thread in general chit chat, so much for 5 min waiting times!