cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support do not answer tickets anymore

N/A

support do not answer tickets anymore

Contact us says the following

Please note that we are currently averaging a time to first-response for enquiries/problems of 1 hour, 5 minutes and 37 seconds. We are managing to close enquiries/problems, on average, in 62 hours, 5 minutes and 47 seconds.

So why oh why have support not responded to this

2002-11-08
15:22:53 Comment By: You
Dear support

You should notice that I amended the ticket
around 8.30 am which was AFTER the upgrade.

Given this information I hope to receive a
more helpful response from you asap.

I assume support are not answering tickets anymore.

:rollsmile:
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: support do not answer tickets anymore

I was coming to this conclusion myself at one point today- but they obviously set some sort of priority. On one ticket I added an additional comment of "well?" and that seemed to do the trick!

Give them a little prod!
N/A

thanks for the advice but we are so far beyond "well?" ...
N/A

Hi there everyone,

Please allow me to quote my earlier post in this forum under the thread "ticket response times":
----
I'm sorry if we're failing to meet your expectations in this area at the moment. As you know we had a number of issues last week which affected a large number of users and these outages have led to a larger quantity of tickets being present in the system than we would usually expect.

However this does not mean that we are no longer customer focussed - it just means that we have a lot of work to do. We are motivated, determined and working exceptionally hard.
---

Please rest assured that every single ticket will be addressed. Thanks for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Matt.
--
| Matt Saunders...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------+

N/A

Your response hear disgusts me.

I have no patience with you guys anymore. You are not in any sense or form trying to help me in your responses to my tickets. You are just trying to fob me off with useless blanket anwers to questions.

IMHO you would provdide better support if you spent your time really dealing with customer problems rather than these kinds of unhelpful blanket posts to you forums.

> Hi there everyone,
>
> Please allow me to quote my earlier post in this forum under the thread "ticket response times":
> ----
> I'm sorry if we're failing to meet your expectations in this area at the moment. As you know we had a number of issues last week which affected a large number of users and these outages have led to a larger quantity of tickets being present in the system than we would usually expect.
>
> However this does not mean that we are no longer customer focussed - it just means that we have a lot of work to do. We are motivated, determined and working exceptionally hard.
> ---
>
> Please rest assured that every single ticket will be addressed. Thanks for your patience.
>
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Matt.
> --
> | Matt Saunders...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support..........................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------+
>
>