cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stable rate change

Community Veteran

stable rate change

Hi - you may wish to read this thread here - examples of when to expect the change are given...

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42317

Hope that helps.
6 REPLIES
willhome
Grafter

stable rate change

Q: What is my stable_rate and where can I view it?

A - This is what BT consider to be the optimal speed which your line is currently capable of. You can check your stable rate here: https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=stable_rate

Q: What do I do if the above never changes?

A - It doesn’t always have to. BT may get it right first time, especially in the cases of lines closer to the exchange.

im getting 2000, ( also plus net might wanna look into fact its says 2000Mbps surely that should be kbpsHuh? )
my routers sync/ed at 8128. since this morning.

when should i expect it to go up from 2000?
N/A

stable rate change

Hi willhome, Im in the same boat as you..Got Maxed on tuesday evening and my router is reporting 8100 down 448 up, but it still says 2000 on plusnet
sophos9
Grafter

stable rate change

mine is the same and that was regraded on the 19th April, a problem with the BRA profiling, not sure of the resolve yet

Cry
willhome
Grafter

stable rate change

checked it this morning and plus link said 8000 but speed tested showed 2mb came home back after work 7 hours later and getting 600kbps on downloads and 4.5mbps on speed tests Cheesy
N/A

stable rate change

checked it this morning and plus link said 8000 but speed tested showed 2mb came home back after work 7 hours later and getting 600kbps on downloads and 4.5mbps on speed tests Cheesy

Lucky you........Did you reboot router at allHuh
willhome
Grafter

stable rate change

hum i rebooted it at 12hours ago.. so must of been just before work