cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speeds of up to 131.1 Kbps

N/A

Hi there, i have 1mb and i am recieving 131.1 Kbps at tops, this is not acceptable, surly it goes faster than this, my next door neighbour is on 2 mb and the other next door neighbour is geting 3mb, so how am i recieving such bad speedHuhHuhHuh? will i ever go faster than 1mb as i been with you for a long time now Sad Cry :twisted:
8 REPLIES
ID
Grafter

we need details bud if you want help.

That is unless you just on to have a moan and get it off your chest Smiley
retep
Grafter

I think Plus Net said they are updating to MaxDSL based on how long the customer has been with them. Mine was started in May so you could have a little wait. Unless you Q jump, which may be possible I have seen some threads on it, have a look on older postings in the forum.

Peter.
hitachi
Grafter

Bit out of date brist Smiley thats all changed, you will not be upgraded now unless you opt in. Unless you read every thread on here and adslg it's a job to keep up.
N/A

I'm having the exact same problem! I'm on MAX and my internet connection was stable previously but for the past two days, I don't know what is going on. I'm syncing at 4-5MB and every speed test I've done (BT or PN) is around the 130kbps mark. Not good!
ID
Grafter

those speeds look like over-use during the peak period has you limited. Have you checked? just trying to rule things out. especially with 2 ppl at 130/1kb/s each.
N/A

My billing day was yesterday.
N/A

Ticket No: 19649229 for anyone who wants to look into it.
N/A

And all of a sudden, after 2 days my connection speeds back up to:

Your current speed is:
2.40 Mbps

Strange.