cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed?

N/A

speed?

I am getting dial up speeds at the moment this pm - what is going on?
6 REPLIES
N/A

speed?

Wizard, how dare you expect fast speeds on on a broadband premier product, you should be happy with dial up speeds!
N/A

speed?

seems to have rectified itself

i had 20 mins of dial up speeds

no doubt the chimps at plusnet cs didn't even notice
N/A

speed?

Speed.. what's that? Wink

According to the PkusNet sppedtester I could download at 23.8 mb/s today... I don't think.

I couldn't do anything to find out what my speed was this afternoon, thanks to the DNS problems.

And I have a fault raised because of evening instability. Now have interleaving on and I haven't a clue what my target SNR is, because it has reached 11 dB today, but spent most of the day between 2 and 3 dB. Before anything was done about the fault it was 6 dB daytime. Never had such a low daytime SNR as today. Yesterday it was 9 dB, and I've never had a figure as high as that either.
N/A

speed?

this is ridiculous - my connection has virtually died for browsing - can't someone at PN ever do anything positive. RIP plusnet - that's my view anyway.

I'm going to have to dial up in a minute.
N/A

speed?

this is ridiculous - my connection has virtually died for browsing - can't someone at PN ever do anything positive. RIP plusnet - that's my view anyway.

I'm going to have to dial up in a minute.
N/A

speed?

Have you checked your exchange status? Run the BT speed test from the master socket to eliminate your cabling and the PN network?