cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed probs fixed....my ar*se

N/A

speed probs fixed....my ar*se

i've looked at the service status thing and it says everything is now fixed and speeds should be back to normal, well i can tell you plusnet it's not fixed speeds are just as sh*te as usual.
tell me why i should continue to pay my monthly subs for a service that is not any better than a 56k modem?
i'm sure trading standards would back anyone with a claim for compo as you are not supplying the service that we signed up for,and don't blame it on BT because its you and not BT that our contact is with.
if i'd bought a telly from any highstreet shop and it would only tune to half the channels i would be entitled to a full refund.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: speed probs fixed....my ar*se

Good Morning,

If you are still experiencing severe issue's regarding the speed of your ADSL connection then you will need to raise this via the portal going through the ADSL wizard answering the question and documenting your issue at the end, after this has been done this will then be raised on your account and the proper channels of investigation and resolution will then commence.

Regards
--
| Lee Mckenzie.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent..............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

interestly my connection speed seems to have gone up about 33% since my previous post,did i touch a nerve?
it's still well down on what it should be though.

N/A

> interestly my connection speed seems to have gone up about 33% since my previous post,did i touch a nerve?
> it's still well down on what it should be though.
>
>

Good Morning,

As we are always investing time and effort into improving the services that we supply you can only see this improve.

--
| Lee Mckenzie.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent..............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +