cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snail email

N/A

snail email

At around 14:00 yesterday I sent myself 3 emails (sad I know )
one arrived at 15:44 another at 20:32 the third has still not arrived after 21 hours
I am worried that important emails may not be going or received
6 REPLIES
N/A

snail email

One email still has not arrived (now sunday) how do I tell /complain to plusnet
I tried help and support got redirected to help assistance and sent round in circles
They do not accept emails !!!!
N/A

snail email

To raise questions/tickets with PlusNet you need to go via the Help Assistant. This will attempt to diagnose the problem and then offer you the chance to contact PlusNet if still not solved having gone through the suggested steps.

Alternatively there is a "If you can't solve your problem on the website, get in touch with our Support Team by asking a Question here" link on the right hand side that allows you to raise a ticket straight away.

Note: The above link is specific to e-mail problems and shouldn't be used for other issues as tickets will end up in the wrong queue.
thecookhouse
Grafter

snail email

I have just tried the same thing following my daughter sending me an email and me not receiving it.

I sent myself three. Two came through straight away and one hasn't arrived. So my daughter sent another and that came through straight away but her earlier one has still not arrived nor one of my own test ones.

Is there a problem with one of the mail servers?
Community Veteran

snail email

Looking at the portal's mail queue graphs there does seem to be a slightly above-average level of e-mails being queued up atm, but nothing serious.
thecookhouse
Grafter

snail email

I have raised a question with support.

Two emails (that I know of) still missing.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

snail email

Hi,

Could you let us see the mail headers for the mails that were delayed but arrived late please? That should show where the mail was delayed.

There was a bit of a queue on the mail servers earlier as Thomas notes, most of that mail was a mailbomb to one customer which has now been blocked.