cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snail email from PN

community
Grafter

snail email from PN

For a very long time now, I have been frustrated by the enormous time taken for email to download, for mail to be shown, for mail to be deleted, for mail to be transferred....I am talking something like 30 seconds or more for each action and that's a long time in modern computer terms.
I have a mail service from Easyspost which is lightning fast at whatever you throw at it.
I canot suffer this interminable waiting and frustration much longer from PN and am ready to switch all my mail to Easypost UNLESS SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT MY PROBLEM WITH PN EMAIL IS UNUSUAL AND CAN BE REMEDIED. PLEASE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELPHuhHuh?Huh
3 REPLIES
N/A

snail email from PN

There are several posts/threads on the forum about a current issue with e-mail. I'm still having the odd mail take a few hours to arrive, and periodically send-recieve takes up to a minute. It is getting better though!

M
community
Grafter

snail email from PN

Thanks M
Guess I should visit the Forums more often Smiley
However, as for the email problem, I've had enough.
I'm putting all my mail through Easypost as soon as I can inform my ongoing posters.
BTW. The "Notify me when a reply is posted" service does not work here either. I did not get a notification of your reply! But thanks for taking the time.
cheers
EJ
community
Grafter

snail email from PN

Yipee I found the quickest way to see my Plusnet mail!!!!!

I log on to my mail at Easypost and click on the service "Check External Mail"
Simple.
I IMMEDIATELY download my mail from Plusnet,,,,,,,,,WHICH HASN'T YET SHOWED UP ON PLUSNET!!!!!!!

Problem solved :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: