cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service interuption

N/A

service interuption

Last night and tonight at about midnight, my connection dropped and was out for about 2 mins, I am 2mb Premier user , can anyone explain this, I connect through a Router and my current monthly useage is below 30gig, So I assume that my connection is not being limited in anyway. :?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

service interuption

Similar thing reported by some on ADSLguide.

Not seen a problem in the past 2 days.
Mark64uk
Grafter

service interuption

in the past 1 hour my connections dropped 4 times and when you run a tracert one sites there really high response times and then time out all together.

Mark
N/A

service interuption

Thanks, From what I can find out it is a BT problem not Plusnet, as I have been in contact with other on different ISP's who have had the same problem.
N/A

service interuption

I dropped about 60+ times yesterday due to a massive thunder storm and something going wrong with BT's network due to the storm.

I knew it had something to do with the weather/BT but I still had it in the back of my mind it might be PlusNet. Wink
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

service interuption

Hi,

The thunderstorms have been causing quite a few disconnections and sync problems over the last few days, there have also been quite a few major service outages on the BT network, the most recent all listed on the following page

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/mso.php