cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

savvy members whats this internel stuff?

mcgoo
Grafter

ok so asked for my mac code on the 14th and got a couple of replies,the usual faults getting mac ,to be expeted from pn.
but some of you more savvy lot on here might be able to make something of that perhaps wasnt for my eyes as it has internal on it and relates to eco?

Your 30 days notice applies from today and the account will remain open until you migrate out if you do not use the MAC key then your account will continue to ru nas before

+Internal+
Eco not generating.

and
Unfirtunately we can't generate a MAC key due to system errors, I have raised the fault and we will keep trying, I apologise for the inconvenience.

[Internal]

Raised fault with ECO ref: hd115884.

or is this just run of the mill stuff?
6 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

It basically relates to an issue with the BT system we use to generate MAC codes. We have had to contact the BT department responsible and advise them that we cannot generate a MAC automatically for you. They should get back to us shortly, and we will then provide the MAC for you as soon as this is resolved.
Community Veteran

Basically Eco is the BT system that Plusnet use to do all the stuff related to your line, like Whoosh tests, etc etc.

This system is also used to generate your MAC code, and there has recently been a widespread problem with Eco on BT's side as MAC generation has been a very hit and miss thing.

I would in this instance be patient as it's out of PN's hands.

Roger.
Community Veteran

Bah!

Mand beat me to it Tongue
Mand
Grafter

Sorry Wink
mcgoo
Grafter

ok thanks for putting me wise.A straight forward answer for a change.
Community Veteran

I'm not making any comment whatsoever.. I might get taken into a dark alley and beaten up by the big bad moderators Wink