cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

satisfaction guarantee

N/A

satisfaction guarantee

greetings! Cheesy

i am just about to return to plusnet as i have just applied to migrate back to plusnet from my current isp madasafish.

i have a couple of questions i hope someone can answer for me below?

i see you have a satisfaction guarantee. can you tell me how this would operate if i was not happy and wanted to migrate from plusnet within the first 45 days?
do plusnet only pay the migration fee of my new isp or do you also pay the £14.99 leaving fee you charge? or do plusnet pay both my new isp and the £14.99 plusnet fee?

cheers for any help you can give me! Cheesy
7 REPLIES
N/A

satisfaction guarantee

Hello,
Just to say I'm looking foward to your answer .. hope you get one!

Cheesy
N/A

satisfaction guarantee

Hi,

It is not often that the support / comms team visit this section of the forums.

If you require an answer from Plus Net then it may be best raising a ticket.

Failing that one of the mods may move this to customer support section.
Community Veteran

satisfaction guarantee

Thread moved as suggested to feedback forum.
N/A

satisfaction guarantee

Cheesy hi,

thanks for moving my questions about this to the correct forum.

i did raise a ticket asking the same questions but have not had any responce yet.

ticket 16504616 date sent: friday 06/05/05

still waiting for an answerHuh
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

satisfaction guarantee

i see you have a satisfaction guarantee. can you tell me how this would operate if i was not happy and wanted to migrate from plusnet within the first 45 days?
do plusnet only pay the migration fee of my new isp or do you also pay the £14.99

Hi there,

IIRC the £14.99 stands, charges your new ISP may make are covered as explained here.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

satisfaction guarantee

Cheesy cheers for the info bob which is great thanks!
N/A

satisfaction guarantee

Cheesy hi,

thanks to paul berry for replying to my ticket above. i have just posted it hear if anyone is interested as it appears plusnet will pay both the £14.99 migration cost and any fee up to £12.99 with your new isp. hopefully i wont need to use it myself as i am an old returning customer and i had nothing but praise for them last year!!

cheers Cheesy

2005-05-09
16:12:03
link:CSA Removed
P&F - DSL Provisioning Actioned : Dear Mr Sampson,
If you choose to invoke the PlusNet Guarantee (applies within the first 45 days of service), then not only will we not charge the £14.99 migration fee but we will also honour any joining fees incurred by your new ISP.

Regards,
link:CSA Removed

[Moderators note by csogilvie: Please do not post the names of customer support staff in the forums]