cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router?

N/A

router?

on the sight it says about a free router..do i get this sent to me after ive been with plusnet for 12 monthsHuh
gary.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

router?

No.

Any free router would be given at sign up, not after 12 months.

Chilly
N/A

router?

so because i had my own modem i wont get a router then??
many thanks?
gary
Community Veteran

router?

If you've just signed up to or switched to one of the Broadband Your Way products then you are entitled to a free router.

Bob
N/A

router?

what after 12 months or now? i was on orange but switched last week?
Laugh
Grafter

router?

I think the 12 months thing is confusing thing a bit here.

Hopefully I'm right with this....

You are entitled to a free router, which you should receive before you are migrated, but it is only free if you stay with PN for 12 months. If you leave before that period you will have to pay for the router.
Community Veteran

router?

I'm not sure what happens with new customers - I assume you'll receive your router automatically (and straight away). I was already a plusnet customer and switched products so had to request mine.

Bob
N/A

router?

As you're entitled to it, if you want one, raise a ticket and ask. Is worth noting that you'll have to pay for it in full if you leave within twelve months though.
chrisc
Grafter

router?

You are entitled to the free router and it will be despatched as soon as we have confirmation of your request - via a ticket on the portal. You also need to agree to the £5.99 P&P charge.

If you remain a customer for 12 months then the modem will be completely free however if you leave within this time you will be liable for the cost of the router (£29.99).

Hope this helps.
N/A

router?

if i switch from BB premier 1 option (21)to BB your way option3 (£19) ......do i get a router? or is this viewed as downgrading an account??
thanks
The_10th
Grafter

router?

If you switch from the legacy product to the latest products, in your case from Premier to BBYW Option 3 then you would be entitled to a 'free' router per se and wouldn't be regarded as a downgrade. Once on BBYW you can switch between options at no cost unless you take a 'free' router in which case you will be tied to 12 months on the package you had when requesting the router or pay for the router.

To request the wireless router bundle (with option 3 or 4) raise a ticket.