cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rolling annual contract??

N/A

Hello,

Yet extra hurdles to come across as I try to migrate my user base away from the ever crumbling company that is PlusNet.

Migrating one user who has a "Homeworker Pro" account since June 2004, paying £29.99/month, PlusNet are stating that this account is a rolling annual contract and therefore if I want a MAC key the user will have to pay the remainder 11 months? Does anybody know where the T+C's are for this type of account (as it has obviously been replaced now) because I really do think this is PlusNet trying to pull a fast one. I've never heard of a contract like that before, even their standard business account is a regular initial 12 month contract.

Thanks for any help,
Richard.
5 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Richard,

Which account are you referring to?
Community Veteran

I'm not sure if business products are any different but annual contracts on residential become the same as a monthly contract once you complete 12 months - i.e. you can just give 30 days notice to leave/migrate and don't have to pay the remainder of the new years fees.

What the CS agent has said does not appear to ne correct from what I know but its possibe business products have a stricter contract (although I don't think the T&C are any different to residential).

You definately need to get it clarified.
N/A

James, have sent you a PM.

regards,
Richard.
N/A

Dear James,

Can you please advise this person over here, there appears to be continued confusion over this. Having been a customer for so long I would hope out of respect you could at least help him out.

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48085

regards,
Richard.
Community Veteran

I'm locking this thread in favour of the active one (linked above) to prevent confusion.

Chris