I was just wondering peoples opinion
11 REPLIES
N/A

right or wrong?

What actions :?: :?:
LiamM
Grafter

right or wrong?

Long and boring, but this should really be tied in with this thread - http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31834

Given that this poll has already received a large number of votes, i shant lock it.
N/A

right or wrong?

Sorry but your link dose not work :!:
Community Veteran

right or wrong?

If you copy and paste it does.
holdtight
Grafter

right or wrong?

Long and boring,Given that this poll has already received a large number of votes, i shant lock it.

Why yet another useless poll ?? what actions ?? go on Liam lock it your right long and boring and 21 is not a large number of votes given +nets customer base
N/A

right or wrong?

If you copy and paste it does.

Strange I copied and paste into FireFox and it would not work but worked with IE.

Like the guy said long and boring.
N/A

right or wrong?

Given that this poll has already received a large number of votes
and how interesting the results.
N/A

right or wrong?

Long and boring,Given that this poll has already received a large number of votes, i shant lock it.

Why yet another useless poll ?? what actions ?? go on Liam lock it your right long and boring and 21 is not a large number of votes given +nets customer base

Then don't vote, or vote "don't care", why encourage liam to lock?

I was interested in peoples opinion, it is an opinion poll

If you think the poll is pointless then fair enough, it probably is, but that doesn't mean some people will not be interested in the results, i for one am
N/A

right or wrong?

any more votes for this one?
Community Veteran

right or wrong?

Yes, why not, with all the comments flying at present I feel that all the agencies which may have some relevance should be told. Let them make the decision whether PlusNets actions are 'legal' or not. Without their input and definitive answer the discussion, arguments, etc will keep on raging.
N/A

right or wrong?

Ignore the naysayers, it does no harm to complain to the relevant authorities you may not achieve anything but at least it will have been a complaint registered for future reference.
The problem with Brits and i lump myself into this category that we have a tendency to b*tch and moan a lot but not actually do anything about it its nice to actually see someone try once in a while regardless of how futile it might be.

Me i walk tomorrow so PN are no longer a problem for me.