cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

raising speed tickets

N/A

raising speed tickets

WEll after putting up with bad speeds for a long time, up and down like a yo-yo I raised a ticket no 17656346 after a day a reply was give more speed test between 11pm and 7am, I have given various days and time previous so I done three between 11pm and 12 midnight with a note " i am disabled and like other people not possible to do tests in early hours of morn, as I have to take a morphine base drug etc. it is now 30/09 7pm no reply.
If I dont have satisfaction by next week I take it cs dont give a hoot and Ill have to vote with my wheel chair lol Wink
5 REPLIES
Ben_Brown
Grafter

raising speed tickets

A bit of a coincidence, I've just responded to that ticket.
N/A

raising speed tickets

yes I see it just got an email after post was wrote, I checked my exchange and there is nothing wrong there etc?
anyway thanks Ben.B for replying although not what I wanted.

So Im informed you ( No wrong plusnet, you are merly passing a message Ben)) can do nothing, and in so many words "im stuck with it if I stay here"
Sad
N/A

raising speed tickets

Are you getting below 400bps on the BT tests normski ? My exchange also shows no problems yet speeds are still awful and the fault isn't caused by my equpiment either. Just done this BT test at 19:50.

81 kilo bits per second (Kbps), your service bandwidth will have been quoted to you in kilo bits per second.
N/A

raising speed tickets

bt tests are ok, i think i might ask for my mac I have tried everything never had speeds this bad, even bb says they are not good but blames exchange
N/A

raising speed tickets

if i do ill ask before my pay date not get caught like others and pay two months lol