cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"likely to be the second week of June"

N/A

Hi, Me again.

Apparantly my speed problems are being sorted out this week, As it is the seccond week as far as i can make out.

This was stated on the 22nd of may.

Problem is that ive been sync'ing at about 2600 but still on a 1mb profile and it says 2000 on the plus 'BRAS' page.

So! Bring on the end of the week..
11 REPLIES
N/A

:?:
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

We've been speaking to BT about this today as part of the re-opening of the bulk regrade tool. They've identified 2 problems with the dynamic line problems that are causing this. The first was fixed at the end of last month and the second is due to be fixed on 10th June. If it's still the same after that let us know.
N/A

So on the morning of the 11th i should be getting 2mb speeds? Still sync'ing at 2600ish.
N/A

I'm in the same boat and have been like this for 5 weeks now. Been told it's a problem with BT, 3 days, check line and filters, reboot, bras rate, 6th June, now 10th June blah blah blah......

I've heard it all, read it all and done it all and you know what? I'll be flabergasted if my stable rate increases after the 10th of June without having to raise at least another 3 or 4 tickets and repeat myself over and over to about 5 different customer service reps.
N/A

lets hope they finaly solve it since i will have been waiting 2 months on the 10th of june Sad
N/A

Today is the day! No change yet.
dmhome
Grafter

Slow Speeds

Do not hold your breath. I have been having problems for weeks and still have speeds below 3mb yet have been told my line has a threshold rate of just below 6mb (they have not explained what this is yet). I am told if my speed stays below this I should report a fault, which of course I have. The answers I am receiving look as if they have come from an old hymn sheet.
petsyb
Grafter

Shocked

Modem never connected below 7mb however still

Your High-speed Broadband Service

Your current broadband speed is 2000 Kbps

PlusNet Speed Test
Your current speed is:
703.90kbps

Sad Sad Sad
N/A

Yep still no change.

So you are getting 1mb petsyb? That means your profile hasnt been changed as its still the old '2mb package' displaying on the bras page.
petsyb
Grafter

williamsfam yep though my old 2mb ran at 2mb
and now i keep getting disconected about every 30 seconds to 2 minutes
and my email is hardly working Evil
N/A

Mine is sorting its head out now. Was capped at 1 mb for 2 weeks and prior to that was capped at 2mb for 2 weeks. I only had my sync rate as my actual speed for 3 days at the start of the MaxDSL process.

Although yesterday morning I had speeds of 1.5mb and this morning it is gone up to 2mb. So its slowly moving upwards towards my sync which is about 3000kbp/3mb-ish.

Its an improvement atleast, I havent seen anything happening for over a month so I am quite happy with the changes thus far. Wink