cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"View my usage" problems

N/A

"View my usage" problems

Ever since I was changed to the 'up to 8 megs' service with BB+ (altho my speed hasnt been upgraded yet) I have been ubable to check how much I am using of my allowances - because the new 'view my usage' page just records every day as having zero activity. Im guessing Im not then only one finding this. Could we get it fixed please?
11 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

"View my usage" problems

Have you disconnected and reconnected your connection since your billing date? As I understand it, new VMBU uses a different database which kicks in when you reconnect.
N/A

Still using old VMBU as the new one doesn’t work properly

Mcfgallagher,

Looks like I’m having similar problems to you.

I’ve had the new VMBU for about 12 days now, and I am yet to see it display the correct usage for one day. It either shows a ‘zero’ amount or an amount which is lower (in some cases a lot lower) than what I have actually downloaded/uploaded. I’ve had to resort to using the old VMBU to keep track of my usage.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

I raised a ticket yesterday morning but still waiting for a reply.

Luke

p.s. Im on the Premier Option 1 package and Liam, I have disconnected and reconnected my connection since my billing date?
thedevines
Dabbler

"View my usage" problems

I raised a ticket on this because i had internet phone usage, i was told it will sttle down over coming months and that the amount is usually small, it's now at 60Mb+ after a few days of new month
Community Veteran

"View my usage" problems

I've spotted a problem that the split between 'free' and 'paid for' usage appears to be incorrect. My paid for usage seems to be overstated and my free usage understated. I raised a ticket on this yesterday but so far no solution.

Bob
serenityvalley
Grafter

"View my usage" problems

I had the zero usage problem last week, it was fixed, but now it's back again. 4 days of zeros and counting... I'm on BB Premier Opt 1 and my new billing month started about 11 days ago.
N/A

"View my usage" problems

Same problem here - my billing date is the 19th, and I've got one day (20/04/06) showing a usage of 155.88Mb peak and zero from that point on.

Liam, my line gets physically disconnected when I'm not using it so it's not that the database hasn't had a chance to switch over....
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

"View my usage" problems

Hi,

I've raised this as internal problem 31815 for the developers to look into.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

"View my usage" problems

I've raised a ticket but it might be worth looking at the historical data for free usage on PAYG as my figures look completely wrong.
For the last week the total is 7.48MB which probably isn't too unreasonable for router noise etc.
However the figures for the last three months are

Billing Period Paid-for usage Free usage Total usage
23 Mar - 23 Apr 1.33GB 806.54MB 2.14GB
23 Feb - 23 Mar 1.69GB 1.04GB 2.73GB
23 Jan - 23 Feb 2.82GB 1.14GB 3.96GB
which seems silly as the computers are switched off at night and we don't do P2P and it is a wired router.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

"View my usage" problems

Thanks, I think that's already being looked into as part of internal problem 31705, because the overnight usage obviously wasn't free overnight usage before this month.
N/A

"View my usage" problems

I've raised this as internal problem 31815 for the developers to look into.

Darn! Sad There goes my chance to download the internet while Big Brother Ellacoya was looking the other way.

:lol:
N/A

"View my usage" problems

just schedule it for overnight, i'll sell you a screenshot of someone saying there is no limit overnight for £15.00 and you'll be set up CheesyCheesyCheesy

Whey hey E-bay here i come Cool